October 29, 2010: Sort Of Fabulous Network News UpdateJulius: Turn 26!
Action Item: Kira Admired From Afar By Many!
- This past cycle witnessed a clash between two able commanders who both, apparently, regard Kira as Prime, Admljoey and Replay. Unfortunately for AJ, Kira's "prime real estate" (Editor's note: Um, that should be Kira Prime's real estate, for heaven's sake!) was apparently admired moreso by Replay, who attacked the planet without even offering drinks or dinner first. The well-stocked HW fell to Replay's well-orchestrated attack, and Commander Replay told us: "Hey, what can I say? Kira is Prime in my book".
Second Item: Defense Force Retired, Put Out To Pasture!
- Julius-Leader UC_Rommel continues to Romp-le all over the competition. In a knock-down, drag-out hyphen-celebrating fight (Editor's note:
In a twist for SoFNN, we've opted to go with a series of one-liner headlines for a number of fights this past cycle instead of a more traditional Third Item- you go look at the fight, and the headlines will speak for themselves!
- In Siberia, Warmeks Haul You!
- Famous University Files Lawsuit As UC_Rommel Becomes Barnard's Ruin!
- Sukumvits Sends Distress Call, But Message Arrives "Garba-ld"!
- Assembly Four Goes Six While ZPO Fleets Go "Deep Six".
And now, a word from our sponsor: The Union Of United Medical Examiners- "Don't let your government try to save money by cutting Coroners!"
Travail, UC News Reporter