Help Index / Site Navigation and Com-Net / Command and Control Screens /
Top Player Rankings
With the Rank button near the bottom of your ComNet sidebar, you can see the current top-ranked players in the game you are in. There are five categories:
- Worlds: Number of worlds in empire. This is the most important ranking - the one which determines the winner in the classic scenario.
- Net Worth: Sum of the value of all units at current cost, plus all licenses at cost, plus all Ultranium owned by the player.
- Firepower: The sum of the Firepower values of all the empire's fleets. An indicator of military strength.
- Win Ratio: Indicates the player's overall battle effectiveness in this game. The more you fight, and the more you win, the higher this is. The formula is:
Wins 2 / Number of Battles.
- Population: All population on this empire's worlds and fleets.
To Display Player Rankings
- Use the Rank button on the ComNet sidebar. Or, from the Player News page, you may click Player Rankings for Turn X.
- Choose a category by clicking its radio button.
- You can view top-ranked players by all races or within an individual race. To view the top 50 players in each category, click the Display Ranking button.
- To narrow the selection by race, choose one from the Race pop-up menu and then click Display Ranking.
All the above has to do with the best scores in a single game. For scores that reflect your overall performance in UltraCorps, see Permanent Standings.
Previous Topic: Player News
Next Topic: Headline Articles