Help Index / Command and Control Screens /
Site Navigation and Com-Net
This is the top bar on your screen. No matter where you are in UltraCorps, you can always access any key area by clicking one of these buttons:
- Com-Net: Your Player News and Empire pages, as well as UltraMail, Chat, and other communication features. All Com-Net pages have side tabs for more navigation, described below.
- Homeworld: The Star Map, and the World Information page for your homeworld.
- Races: The list of all races in the game, which links to a detailed information page for each one.
- Units: The table of stats for all units in the game, which links to a detailed information page for each one.
- Help: The Help index.
- "Show All" Icons: These icons take you to different summary reports about your empire:
- Show All Notes (pencil icon): Lets you view all notes you have made for the game in general or the specific worlds you own. Details on world notes are here.
- Show All Worlds (planet icon): A list of the worlds you own and their basic stats, with any obvious trouble-spots flagged. Details are here.
- Show All Fleets (spaceship icon): A list of all your fleets, with origin, destination, speed, and contents. Details are here.
- Show All Scanners (radar dish icon): A list of all your worlds, showing what each one detects on its scanners. Details are here.
- Show All Production (factory icon): A list of all your worlds, with production information for each. At the top of this page is a link to Show All Licenses: a list of all the units you can build, showing what worlds can build each one. Details are here.
- Run Tick: Only appears on games you own. Ends the turn for all players and runs the tick immediately.
- Lobby: Exit this game and return to the UltraCorps Lobby.
Com-Net is the information network of UltraCorps. It includes your Player News page, your Empire page, and the various ways you can communicate with fellow players. Go to Com-Net when you want to send UltraMail, see a list of your worlds, check out top players, read headline articles, or review the game's economy.
To get to Com-Net from anywhere within UltraCorps, click the Com-Net button at the top of the page.
To get a feel for the layout of Com-Net, check out the sections below. They take you step-by-step through various key areas and provide links to more information.
On the left side of Com-Net you will see the game name and the Turn indicator, which tells you the current turn number. Below the turn indicator are several tabs:
- Player News opens your News page.
- Empire shows your Empire page, with information about your position in the current game.
- Profile shows your Profile page, with information about your overall standing in UltraCorps.
- Prefs opens your Preferences page, letting you choose to get various kinds of notification by e-mail.
- Rank takes you directly to the Top Player Rankings page for the current game.
- UltraMail accesses the in-game email.
- Player Finder (only in mega-games) lets you locate other players in the game.
- Watch List lets you create a customized report about those empires most interesting to you.
- Game Info opens the information page for the current game.
- Forums takes you to the forum area for the current game, accessible only to that game's players.
- Chat opens the chat window.
Top Player Rankings
Your Empire Page
Your Player Profile
Previous Topic: Command and Control Screens
Next Topic: Player News